Stroke Rate Stopwatch for iOS
- Big Buttons that are forgiving of your terrible thumb aim.
- Button Haptics that let you know you actually hit the right button without having to look. In settings, you can choose which buttons to put haptics on.
- Stroke Count Button to track & save stroke counts for each lap. Stroke counts for each lap are displayed in the Lap Display. Count button works with or without the timer running.
- Stroke Rate Button to track & save stroke rates. The median stroke rate for each lap is displayed in the Lap Display. Tap the lap row to view all the stroke rates for that lap. In settings, choose a 1, 2 or 3 cycle base. When set to 1 cycle, the stroke count & stroke rate are combined into one button that tracks both together. Also in settings, choose either Seconds Per Cycle or Cycles Per Minute as units. Stroke rate button works with or without the timer running.
- Miss the start? Tap the Add :05 Button a couple times and then start your watch on the :10. Now you’re all synced up with the clock!
- The Alt Lap column in the Lap Display will add the last two splits for you. So now you can take 50 splits and have the 100 splits calculated for you, or take 25 splits and have the 50’s calculated for you, etc.
- Tap the Save Button to save race data to search and recall later. Tap the Folder Button to view previously saved data.
For help with how to use the app, please open the app and go to the Settings page by clicking the gear icon in the lower right corner. Then click on the View Instructions link. For additional questions or feedback, please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RateWatch App does not view, collect or store any personal data, nor does it utilize any third party services. Users do not have to log in or provide any personal information in order to use the RateWatch App. When a user chooses to save stopwatch data, that information (times, counts, rates) is saved on the user’s device and in their personal iCloud account. If a user emails the developer for support, no personal information will be saved or shared with anyone besides the developer.